- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Business Sales
- Servicing & Parts
- Contact Us
Careers at Autoworld Chesterfield
More about working at Autoworld...
Autoworld is a family owned Company and one of Derbyshire’s leading motor groups, growing over the last 40 years to be one of the top 150 dealer groups in the country.
The quality of our staff is a vital factor in our success and we are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals who are committed to making a strong contribution to our business and can demonstrate a great positive attitude and exceptional customer care.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and a great working environment, our staff also enjoy numerous other benefits, including:
- A minimum of 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays. As your length of service increases your annual leave also increases.
- Exclusive staff and friends discounts on new and used cars, bikes, parts and accessories.
- Autoworld Rewards – a great scheme offering fantastic staff discounts and cashback from a wide range of well-known high street retailers, from clothes to electrical items, holidays to DIY goods, the list is endless….
- Staff pension scheme with employer contributions.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Autoworld has a strong community spirit and has been nominated as a Chesterfield Champion, a scheme developed to build a powerful network of successful businesses to help drive the development of our local economy, shape our future and showcase all that is good about Chesterfield.
We are also a Derbyshire Trusted Trader, giving customers the confidence that they are dealing with a business that puts their customers’ interests at the forefront of everything that they do.
Autoworld is totally committed to supporting the amazing work done by both national and local charities. We supported “Kids n Cancer” with a tower to tower bike ride, covering 570 miles over 8 days, raising in excess of £60,000 for the charity. We are also proud to support the great work of the Alzheimer’s Society, Ashgate Hospice, National Hereditary Breast Cancer Helpline, Cricket Derbyshire Community Foundation, and UK Breast Cancer Care.
Sport plays an important role for our business and we proud to sponsor Matlock Football Club and the Dronfield Marathon.
|Vacancy Type||Working Hours||Salary||Driving Licence Required|
|Compound Controller||40 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm||£14,000||Yes|
|Forecourt Attendant & Car Washer||24 Hours per week - see hours in job description||Minimum Wage||No|