Your Fiat finance package with Autoworld
Here at Autoworld were not just happy with bringing you great deals on new and used cars, we can also arrange the best way to fund your car and make your dream more affordable. Each Autoworld site has a finance specialist accredited by the finance and leasing association whose job it is to advise you on the best way to fund your new or used car, and is on hand 7 days a week for your convenience.
At Autoworld We offer the following Finance policies :
• Hire Purchase
• Personal Contract Purchase
• Guaranteed Future Value
Arranging your finance in minutes
As a supporting dealer of Blackhorse Motor Finance we have access to the latest technology so by completing a simple proposal form we can have a reply on your application in minutes. Simply bring along your driving Iicence and a recent utility bill prior to collection.
Hire Purchase (hp) is the most traditional form of funding your vehicle and has been around for decades. Your deposit is deducted from the total cash price giving the balance to finance. Interest is then added to the balance and then both the balance and interest is repaid in equal monthly instalments over a fixed period either between 2 and 60 months whichever you prefer, usually a repayment term is chosen to suit a monthly budget. Once repaid the title of the vehicle is yours.
Personal Contract Purchase
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) is by far the most flexible way to pay for your motoring needs. With PCP you do not pay for the whole cost of the vehicle over the finance term. An amount is deferred, Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) to the end of your agreement so your regular repayments are lower - which means you can choose the car you really want.
Guaranteed Future Value
Worry free motoring with a Guaranteed Future Value - by having a Guaranteed Future Value you are avoiding ever having negative equity.
At the end of your agreement you have 3 choices:
1. Return your car to Autoworld and part exchange it for a new one, any equity will act as a deposit for your next car.
2. Keep the car, repay the deferred amount to finalise your agreement.
3. Return the car to the finance company with nothing else to pay*
Key Features include:
• Fixed repayments - the amount you agree to pay monthly will not alter throughout the agreement.
• Fixed Interest Rates- Even if rates increase your finance repayments will not be affected.
• Low or nil deposit - You can choose from a nil or low deposit.
• Settlements - lf you have a settlement on your current car we will help and advise when you need it.
Plans Currently Available:
• Hire Purchase
• Personal Contract Purchase - PCP
• Personal Loan
• Lease Purchase
• Leasing - Business Users Only
• Contract Hire - Business Users Only
• Low Start Plans - We pay half your repayments for 1st 3 months (subject to availability)
• Cash Back Plans
• Payment Holiday Options
• Negative Equity Options
All our advice is given free. Finance is available to anyone over the age of 18yrs and is subject to status, a guarantee or indemnity maybe requested.
We have a wide range of products available to suit most financial needs however if you are not sure about the right plan for you then visit www.financingyourcar.org.uk This site will explain how the different products work and their finance decider tool will help you choose which product is the most suited to your needs. This site is run by the Finance and Leasing Association and gives an impartial guide to motor finance.
For help on any funding matters call one of our experts today, we will be happy to help and advise you.