Vauxhall Combo WORK UP DROPSIDE 1.6
|Engine Size||1600cc||Mileage||10 miles|
|Fuel Type||Diesel||No. of Doors||2|
Description2014 VAUXHALL COMBO 1600 cc WORK UP DROPSIDE 1.6, 2 Doors, Manual, Dropside, Diesel, 10 miles, White, ABS, Arm rests, CD Player, Fiat version, Power steering, Full Dealer Facilities, Electric windows, Finance available, Electric mirrors, Central locking. Standard cab, 2 Seats, 105hp, Euro5, Payload: 1000kg, RHD. £11,495Plus VAT
This is the manufacturer's list specification for this model, please verify the details when you view the vehicle. The list below will not include any additional options fitted to the vehicle or modifications.
Full Dealer Facilities
Central locking. Standard cab
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
The best accessory your car can have “Gold Cover”
All our used cars are prepared to a very high standard and receive a 90 point health / safety check before being displayed for sale. Some of them will still have the remaining manufacturer’s warranty available. With this in mind our gold cover will start the day after your manufacturer’s warranty expires and can be tailored to suit your motoring needs whether it is one month additional cover or anything up to 36 months.
Today modern vehicles are increasingly complex in their design and can be expensive to repair.
Protect your investment with gold cover and we will ensure that should a listed component suffer from a mechanical or electrical failure we will pay for the necessary repairs (Parts & Labour) to be carried out to get you motoring again. If you are not local to Autoworld repairs can be undertaken by any VAT registered garage (providing authorisation has been sanctioned).
▪ Cover available from one month to 36 months
▪ Covers vehicles up to 6 years old with less than 60,000 miles at inception
▪ £2000 claim limit per claim
▪ The overall total claim is the purchase price of the vehicle
▪ Parts Labour and VAT are paid
▪ Diagnostic costs are paid only for covered components
▪ Wear and tear items
▪ Glass, body panels, paint work, headlights, tyres and door handles
▪ Vehicles used for hire or reward
▪ Any claim where the vehicle has not been serviced in accordance to the manufacturers recommendations
Click here for policy details:
Click here for policy key facts: